Thousand Pines Camp Disc Golf Course - Upper
No votes yet
The Upper course is a 9 basket/18 hole course with a 9 out/9 back format from distinct tees. It is heavily wooded and tight with some awkward tees. Call before playing and always check in with the office. (888) 423-2267 x786. The course is often unavailable, but it may be open on weekends.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: Baskets
Tee Type: Natural
Elevation: All Hilly
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 0 | 300 - 400ft: 0 | Over 400ft: 0
From Los Angeles; 10 East to the 15 North to 210 East. Exit at Hwy 18/Waterman Ave. Left onto Hwy 18 - up the mountain 15 miles. Take Hwy 138 to Crestline (2 miles). At 5-way intersection, go straight, follow signs to Lake Gregory (do not veer left back on to 138), 0.25 mile to a left at next stop sign (Fern Dr. - becomes Lake Dr.). Go down and through town to a left on Thousand Pines Rd. (just past California Bank on left). Follow yellow line one mile to the camp.
Email: Steve Garcia
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Thousand Pines Camp Disc Golf Course - Upper? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Thousand Pines Camp Disc Golf Course - Lower, Crestline CA USNo votes yet
- Alpine Christian Camp, Blue Jay CA USNo votes yet
- UCLA Lake Arrowhead Disc Golf Course, Lake Arrowhead CA USNo votes yet
- Glen Helen Regional Park Disc Golf Course, San Bernardino CA USNo votes yet
- Hammer of Thor at Clement Middle School, Redlands CA USNo votes yet
- University of Redlands, Redlands CA USNo votes yet
- Moore Middle School, Redlands CA USNo votes yet
- Ford Park, Redlands CA US(5 votes)
- YMCA Camp Whittle, Fawnskin CA USNo votes yet
- Mojave Narrows Disc Golf Course, Victorville CA USNo votes yet