Mt. Adams Lodge
No votes yet
On the grounds of Mt. Adams Lodge. Open to the public, but please check in with the owners before playing - (509) 364-3488.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 13
Target Type: Baskets
Tee Type: Natural
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 0 | 300 - 400ft: 0 | Over 400ft: 0
From Hood River (I-84 Exit 64); cross the bridge into Washington ($0.75 toll) and make a left on Hwy 14. Go west on Hwy 14 for 1 mile to a right on Alt Hwy 141. This winds its way up the valley for a quarter mile, ending at Hwy 141. Make a left (north) on Hwy 141. Go 8 miles to a right at BZ Corner (The Logs Restaurant) onto Glenwood Road/BZ-Glenwood Hwy. Go 19 miles to the town of Glenwood. In town, make a right and drive east a half mile toward Goldendale. Make a left on Mt Adams Hwy. Go a half mile to the driveway on the right - Flying L Lane.
Mt. Adams Lodge
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Mt. Adams Lodge? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Hood River Disc Golf Course at Morrison Park, Hood River OR US(6 votes)
- Klickitat Park Disc Golf Course, Goldendale WA USNo votes yet
- Brooks Memorial State Park, Goldendale WA USNo votes yet
- Tree Top Disc Golf Course at Sorosis Park, The Dalles OR US(3 votes)
- Locks Approach Disc Golf Course, Cascade Locks OR USNo votes yet
- North Bonneville Disc Golf Course, North Bonneville WA US(2 votes)
- Cowlitz Falls Campground, Randle WA USNo votes yet
- Wide Hollow Creek Disc Golf Course, Yakima WA USNo votes yet
- Benson State Park, Corbett OR US(1 vote)
- Triumph Group Disc Golf Course, Yakima WA USNo votes yet