Mossy Pines at Battle Ridge Campground
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
AKA Battle Ridge, Mossy Pines is a pretty fun undeveloped course in a very scenic setting. Mostly PVC tones and dirt/mud tees. Lots of trees and lots of meadows. Good mixture of skill shots and epic drives. No signage so a guide is a must. Many only play the main 18 holes but hole 18 ends a long ways from the parking lot, near hole 4. From 18 and 4 walk back along the trail from hole 4 to 3 and look for a trail to your right dropping down to an alternative set of holes. It's easy to get lost down there so a bit of scouting is required to find the bonus holes.
Courses Close By
- Rose Park, Bozeman MT USNo votes yet
- Monforton School Disc Golf Course, Bozeman MT USNo votes yet
- Elk Grove Park Disc Golf Course, Bozeman MT USNo votes yet
- Livingston Country Club, Livingston MT USNo votes yet
- Chico Hot Springs Disc Golf Course, Pray MT USNo votes yet
- Swards Ranch, Norris MT USNo votes yet
- Bighorn Ridge, Big Sky MT US(1 vote)
- Big Sky Ski Resort, Big Sky MT US(1 vote)
- Sheep Mountain, Clancy MT US(1 vote)
- South Hills Disc Golf Course, Helena MT US(2 votes)