Mojave Narrows Disc Golf Course
No votes yet
Plays through an open grassy area then weaves through mature trees next to Horseshoe Lake. Please respect other park users - they tend to arrive in the afternoon. Play on weekdays or early on weekends to have the park to yourself. Onsite camping, fishing, horseback riding and splash park also at the park. Vehicle fee. Annual passes available.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Concrete
Course Length: 5,840ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 6 | 300 - 400ft: 11 | Over 400ft: 1
Course Designer: Dave Dunipace
I-15; exit 147 Bear Valley East towards Apple Valley. 3.8 miles to a left on Ridgecrest (becomes Yates Rd). Park entrance is on the left. 1st tee next to the boat house restrooms.
First Tee: (
Parking Lot: (
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Mojave Narrows Disc Golf Course? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Doris Davies Park Disc Golf Course, Victorville CA US(3 votes)
- Avalon Park Disc Golf, Victorville CA USNo votes yet
- UCLA Lake Arrowhead Disc Golf Course, Lake Arrowhead CA USNo votes yet
- Thousand Pines Camp Disc Golf Course - Upper, Crestline CA USNo votes yet
- Thousand Pines Camp Disc Golf Course - Lower, Crestline CA USNo votes yet
- Alpine Christian Camp, Blue Jay CA USNo votes yet
- Glen Helen Regional Park Disc Golf Course, San Bernardino CA USNo votes yet
- Wrightwood Country Club, Wrightwood CA USNo votes yet
- YMCA Camp Whittle, Fawnskin CA USNo votes yet
- Sky High Disc Golf Course at Mtn. High North, Wrightwood CA US(3 votes)