No votes yet
Very well-kept park, mostly flat, with nature trail through one section.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Mach III
Tee Type: Concrete
Course Length: 5,097ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 9 | 300 - 400ft: 8 | Over 400ft: 1
Hwy 18; south on Western Ave., 0.75 miles to the park entrance on the right. 1st tee by shelter house parking lot.
First Tee: (
Email: Terry Crisel #6305
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Miller Park? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Hills Park Disc Golf Course, Sheldon IA USNo votes yet
- Sibley Disc Golf Course at Fairgrounds Park, Sibley IA USNo votes yet
- Centennial Park, Boyden IA USNo votes yet
- Everly Park, Everly IA USNo votes yet
- George Disc Golf Course, George IA USNo votes yet
- Royal Park, Royal IA USNo votes yet
- Roadside Park Disc Golf, Alton IA US(1 vote)
- Hull Disc Golf Course at Westside Park, Hull IA USNo votes yet
- Silver Lake Disc Golf Course, Lake Park IA USNo votes yet
- West Leach Park, Spencer IA USNo votes yet