Mill Creek Metroparks Farm - Field
No votes yet
The very short beginner/learning course on the property (the Forest course is the longer one). Wraps around the Farm's fishing pond and children's natural playground. The 1st four holes are open across a mowed lawn, while the final 5 holes are in the woods. Begins to the right of the spur trail along a grassy farm lane.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Concrete
Cart Friendly: Very
Course Length: 1,136ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 9 | 300 - 400ft: 0 | Over 400ft: 0
I-76; exit 232. Merge onto OH-7 N and go 2.1 miles to a left on Western Reserve Rd. Go another 5 miles to a right onto OH-46. Go1.6 miles to the farm on the left. Parking and access to both course is at the Farm's gravel parking lot and along the MetroParks Bikeway spur trail. The Field course begins to the right of the spur trail along a grassy farm lane.
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Mill Creek Metroparks Farm - Field? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Mill Creek Metroparks Farm - Forest, Canfield OH USNo votes yet
- Austintown Township Park, Austintown OH USNo votes yet
- Boardman Park Disc Golf Course , Boardman OH USNo votes yet
- Wick Park Disc Golf Course, Youngstown OH US(1 vote)
- The Wayfarer's Roost Disc Golf Course, Alliance OH USNo votes yet
- Scenic Vista, Lisbon OH USNo votes yet
- Kent State University -Trumbull, Warren OH USNo votes yet
- Clarence Darrow Park (Young's Run), Warren OH US(4 votes)
- Camp Carl Disc Golf Course, Ravenna OH USNo votes yet
- The Grassman at West Branch State Park, Ravenna OH USNo votes yet