The Meadows Disc Golf Park
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
This course DEMANDS you hit the fairways. If you miss, on some holes you have almost 0% chance of finding your disc. I haven't played it in nearly 2 years but the course ATE up my plastic. I play The Oaks in Mokena all the time. I can play 20+ rounds there an likely not lose one disc (it is a 27 hole course). At the Canyons in Lockport I will lose a disc maybe every 4-5 rounds. This course ate 3 discs on a windy day. The course is nice but if you are not a better than par player this course is not nearly nice enough to justify losing a disc or more per round. The rough is so thick that when you walk into the tall grass you can't see your feet. I am 6 foot 1 inch tall and it is over my head in places, chest deep in nearly all places. If you have great control in the wind, I recommend you pass on this course.
Courses Close By
- Indian Boundary South Park, Frankfort IL US(1 vote)
- Doogan Park, Orland Park IL US(4 votes)
- Community Park, Palos Heights IL US(3 votes)
- The Oaks, Mokena IL US(13 votes)
- Camp Manitoqua, Frankfort IL USNo votes yet
- Commissioners Park, Frankfort IL US(1 vote)
- Patriots Park, Homewood IL US(1 vote)
- Sergeant Means Park, Olympia Fields IL US(3 votes)
- Haines Wayside Park, New Lenox IL US(3 votes)
- 50 Acre Park, Evergreen IL US(2 votes)