McChord Field Air Force Base
No votes yet
In the middle of McChord Field. To get on base, you must be sponsored by a current or former member of the military. Short recreational course at the base dog park. Six holes out and three back.Signs are WRONG - for instance 1 is a hyzer shot around woods towards open fields and other baskets - not towards base housing!
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: DGA
Tee Type: Grass
Course Length: 2,105ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 9 | 300 - 400ft: 0 | Over 400ft: 0
I-5 south of Tacoma; exit 125 Bridgeport Ave/McChord Field. Follow signs 0.5 mile to McChord main gate. Exit your car at the main gate and provide the necessary documents. Enter McChord. Bridgeport Ave becomes Colonel Joe Jackson Blvd. Turn right at first stoplight (Barnes Blvd) and drive approx. four blocks to Outer Drive. Turn left on Outer Drive and course is on left three blocks ahead on corner of Outer Drive and Tuskagee Airmen Blvd. Park across street of the two Tuskagee Blvds in parking lot of base housing.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at McChord Field Air Force Base? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- PLU Meadows Disc Golf Course, Tacoma WA USNo votes yet
- Ambient Disc Golf Course, Lakewood WA USNo votes yet
- Fort Steilacoom S.E. Disc Golf Course, Lakewood WA US(3 votes)
- Fort Steilacoom - Raymond Seick Memorial Nine, Steilacoom WA US(1 vote)
- Fort Steilacoom N.W. Disc Golf Course, Lakewood WA US(3 votes)
- Roosevelt Park Disc Golf Course, Tacoma WA USNo votes yet
- St. Martin's Abbey, Lacey WA US(1 vote)
- Riverside Disc Golf Park, Sumner WA US(3 votes)
- Woodland Creek Community Park, Lacey WA US(2 votes)
- White River, Auburn WA US(4 votes)