Fort Steilacoom - Raymond Seick Memorial Nine
A good short course with a few longer holes. Some good technical challenge, with narrow and low fairways and protected baskets. Great for warmup and beginners. Just off the NW parking lot.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: Mach III
Tee Type: Concrete
Foliage: Mixed - Trees/Open
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 0 | 300 - 400ft: 0 | Over 400ft: 0
I-5 Freeway to off at 512/S. Tacoma Way exit, S. Tacoma Way north to west at Steilacoom Blvd. Head west to a right at 87th Ave SW to left at Fort Steilacoom DGC. Follow long drive - go past the SE Course 1st tee (which is near first private Hospital driveway on the left) and go all the way to back of property for NW & Ray's Nine parking, Kiosk, and bathrooms.
First Tee: (
Parking Lot: (
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
by BogeyAndAHalf on Jun 25, 2017 at 2:35pm
Just as the description says. Won't be a tour stop anytime soon, but a fun little course.
Courses Close By
Displaying 1 - 10 of 10
- Fort Steilacoom N.W. Disc Golf Course, Lakewood WA US(3 votes)
- Fort Steilacoom S.E. Disc Golf Course, Lakewood WA US(3 votes)
- Ambient Disc Golf Course, Lakewood WA USNo votes yet
- McChord Field Air Force Base, Tacoma WA USNo votes yet
- PLU Meadows Disc Golf Course, Tacoma WA USNo votes yet
- St. Martin's Abbey, Lacey WA US(1 vote)
- Roosevelt Park Disc Golf Course, Tacoma WA USNo votes yet
- Volunteer Park Disc Golf, Lakebay WA USNo votes yet
- Woodland Creek Community Park, Lacey WA US(2 votes)
- Burton Adventure Disc Golf Course, Vashon Island WA USNo votes yet