Maranatha Bible Camp Disc Golf Course
No votes yet
Short recreational course at a private Christian camp and retreat center. No alcohol, tobacco, or other substances allowed on the property. Visitors must check-in with site staff at the Chapel and Dining Hall near the Northern edge of the property. A copy of your photo ID will be made, and you will be asked to wear a name badge once approved to play the course.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Natural
Foliage: Mixed - Trees/Open
Course Length: 1,978ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 9 | 300 - 400ft: 0 | Over 400ft: 0
I-80; exit 190. Go south on 56A to the first available right turn onto East Maranatha Rd. Follow the gravel road (eventually runs parallel to I-80) until you pass water on the left. Pass two large buildings and then immediately turn left into the parking area by the two buildings. Register with camp staff in those buildings. 1st tee near parking area.
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Maranatha Bible Camp Disc Golf Course? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Palmer Park, Brady NE US(1 vote)
- Jaycee Park, North Platte NE USNo votes yet
- Flight to 9 at Cody Park, North Platte NE US(2 votes)
- Lake Helen Recreation Area, Gothenburg NE US(2 votes)
- Cozad Muny Park Disc Golf Course, Cozad NE US(3 votes)
- Dob Goedert Memorial Park, Wallace NE USNo votes yet
- Plum Creek, Lexington NE USNo votes yet
- Melham Park, Broken Bow NE USNo votes yet
- Broken Bow Disc Golf Course, Broken Bow NE USNo votes yet
- McKinley Park, Cambridge NE USNo votes yet