No votes yet
Horse shoe pits and a volley ball court. Heavily vandalized tees and baskets.
Course Type: Practice
# Holes: 9
Target Type: Mach V
Tee Type: Natural
Course Length: 1,930ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 9 | 300 - 400ft: 0 | Over 400ft: 0
I-80, exit at Lexington, Hwy 283 north. Take Hwy 30 west and turn right on N Adams St., then left on W 11th St., and enter the park. 1st tee just north of fenced electric power station.
First Tee: (
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Plum Creek? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Cozad Muny Park Disc Golf Course, Cozad NE US(3 votes)
- Elm Creek Park, Elm Creek NE USNo votes yet
- Lake Helen Recreation Area, Gothenburg NE US(2 votes)
- Holdrege South Park, Holdrege NE US(1 vote)
- Cottonmill Disc Golf Course, Kearney NE US(1 vote)
- Windy Hills Elementary Disc Golf Course, Kearney NE USNo votes yet
- South Park Disc Golf Course, Arapahoe NE USNo votes yet
- Centennial Park, Kearney NE US(3 votes)
- Sunrise Middle School Disc Golf Course, Kearney NE USNo votes yet
- Palmer Park, Brady NE US(1 vote)