Lydle Gulch - Gold
No votes yet
One of two courses above Lucky Peak Dam - an Army Corps of Engineers Recreation Area. The gold course is the upper course and the most challenging. It has one tree but you will struggle to make par. Elevation changes and wind in the canyon.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 20
Target Type: DISCatcher Pro
Tee Type: Brick
Elevation: All Hilly
Course Length: 7,998ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 7 | 300 - 400ft: 7 | Over 400ft: 6
Course Designer: Gerry Eismann / Dan Phelps
I-84 to exit 57. Head east on ID-21 for 6.6 miles to a right on Lucky Peak Dam Rd. and cross over the dam. Watch for the two signs for Lydle Gulch. Park at the first set of restrooms on your left after you turn off on the dirt road. 1st tee just down the hill (near the Blue 1st tee).
Parking Lot: (
Email: Gerry Eismann #16249
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Lydle Gulch - Gold? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Lydle Gulch - Blue, Boise ID USNo votes yet
- Sandy Point State Park, Boise ID US(2 votes)
- Columbia Village Disc Golf Course, Boise ID US(1 vote)
- Ann Morrison Park, Boise ID US(9 votes)
- Kleiner Memorial Park, Meridian ID USNo votes yet
- HP East Park, Boise ID US(2 votes)
- Bear Creek Park, Meridian ID USNo votes yet
- Meridian Tech High School, Meridian ID USNo votes yet
- Kuna Disc Golf Course, Kuna ID USNo votes yet
- Settlers Park, Meridian ID USNo votes yet