Lost Indian Spring Disc Golf Course
No votes yet
Meanders through numerous hardwoods. Grass is mowed roughly every 10 days. Some holes cross water (especially in the spring), while others venture into the forest. Swampy Hollow course on site also.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Mach III
Tee Type: Concrete
Elevation: Some Low Hills
Course Length: 5,715ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 10 | 300 - 400ft: 6 | Over 400ft: 2
From I-55' exit to I-69 west. 9 miles west to the Hwy 301-Arkabutla Lake exit. 6 miles south to a left on Pratt Rd. 2 miles east to Arkabutla Dam. The Lost Indian Spring course is to the right, Swampy Hollow to the left.
Parking Lot: (
Email: Arkabutla Lake
Alt. Phone: 662-562-6261
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Lost Indian Spring Disc Golf Course? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Swampy Hollow Disc Golf Course, Arkabutla Dam MS USNo votes yet
- Latimer Lakes - South, Horn Lake MS US(1 vote)
- Latimer Lakes - North, Horn Lake MS USNo votes yet
- Central Park, Southaven MS US(1 vote)
- MAM Disc Golf Course, Memphis TN USNo votes yet
- Sea Isle Park, Memphis TN USNo votes yet
- Mid-South Community College, West Memphis AR USNo votes yet
- Sycamore Creek Disc Golf Course, Collierville TN US(1 vote)
- Johnson Road Park, Germantown TN US(2 votes)
- Shelby Farms, Memphis TN US(1 vote)