Lions Club of Sudbury
No votes yet
10 technical holes in the woods along with 8 more open holes. A great mix of elevation changes to test your ability.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Natural
Elevation: 50/50 Flat/Hills
Foliage: Mixed - Trees/Open
Course Length: 4,200ft
Alternate Length: 3,900ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 16 | 300 - 400ft: 2 | Over 400ft: 0
Course Designer: Dean Aelick
Located on the corner of Selkirk St. and Burton Ave. First tee is at the gazebo.
First Tee: (
Email: Dean Aelick #34974
Phone: (705) 626-6243
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Lions Club of Sudbury? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
Displaying 1 - 10 of 10
- Algonquin Disc Golf, South River ON CANo votes yet
- Evergreen Fields, Huntsville ON CANo votes yet
- Ontario Pioneer Camp - Boys Camp, Port Sydney ON CANo votes yet
- Dads of Muskoka Disc Golf at Verena Acres, Bracebridge ON CANo votes yet
- St. Dominic Catholic Secondary School, Bracebridge ON CANo votes yet
- Little Lake Disc Golf Course, Midland ON CANo votes yet
- Sunny Valley Campground, Owen Sound ON CANo votes yet
- Dreamaker Campground, Southampton ON CANo votes yet
- Homewood Park, Orillia ON CANo votes yet
- Lumberjack Meadows Disc Golf Course, Alpena MI US(1 vote)