No votes yet
Good variety of terrain for a medium sized park near the interstate. Good tees and signs on a reasonably tough course. Targets are a mix of Mach V and DisCatchers.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Baskets
Tee Type: Concrete
Elevation: 50/50 Flat/Hills
Course Length: 4,895ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 14 | 300 - 400ft: 3 | Over 400ft: 1
I-80 to exit 273. Head north on PA-940 for about .3 miles to a left on Oak St. Follow Oak St. to the end and turn left into the park.
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Linesville Park? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Francis E. Walter Dam - Original, White Haven PA USNo votes yet
- Francis E. Walter Dam - Top, White Haven PA USNo votes yet
- Hickory Run State Park, White Haven PA US(2 votes)
- Crestwood High School, Mountaintop PA USNo votes yet
- Eurana Park, Weatherly PA US(1 vote)
- American Legion Mtn. Post 781 Disc Golf Course, Mountain Top PA US(2 votes)
- Nesbitt Park, Wilkes-Barre PA USNo votes yet
- Riverview Park, Lehighton PA USNo votes yet
- Moon Lake Park, Hunlock Creek PA USNo votes yet
- Blue Mountain Resort - Skyline Park, Palmerton PA US(1 vote)