Moon Lake Park
No votes yet
Course winds through an old growth forest - fairways lined with waist high ferns. Majestic and tranquil in a nice county park. Tight, wooded and technical. Nice practice facility to work on your short game. * 2015 redesign - adding length and replacing homemade targets with donated DGA baskets.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: DGA
Tee Type: Natural
Elevation: Slight Slope
Course Length: 1,000ft
Alternate Length: 2,000ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 6 | 300 - 400ft: 2 | Over 400ft: 1
Course Designer: Eagle Scout project
A few minutes southwest of Wilkes Barre. Take Rte. 29 North from West Nanticoke for 6 miles to a left on Moon lake Rd. Stay left at the split onto Atherton Rd. and go 1 mile to a left into the park. Follow park road (Deerwood Dr.) past the pool to a right at sign for RC Airport.
Parking Lot: (
Email: Greg Cielosczyk #21111
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Moon Lake Park? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Nesbitt Park, Wilkes-Barre PA USNo votes yet
- American Legion Mtn. Post 781 Disc Golf Course, Mountain Top PA US(2 votes)
- Crestwood High School, Mountaintop PA USNo votes yet
- Test Track Park Disc Golf Course, Berwick PA US(1 vote)
- Linesville Park, White Haven PA USNo votes yet
- Francis E. Walter Dam - Original, White Haven PA USNo votes yet
- Francis E. Walter Dam - Top, White Haven PA USNo votes yet
- Hickory Run State Park, White Haven PA US(2 votes)
- Eurana Park, Weatherly PA US(1 vote)
- Waverly Disc Golf Course, Waverly PA USNo votes yet