No votes yet
In a multi-use city park - natural and man made obstacles add challenge. A medium length front nine is balanced by a longer back nine. #18 plays as an island hole - sidewalks and streets are OB. #1-7 play on the east side of the park and #8-18 play on the west side.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Concrete
Cart Friendly: Very
Course Length: 5,929ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 8 | 300 - 400ft: 8 | Over 400ft: 2
Course Designer: Chris Dendurent
From US 400; turn south on Main St. Go south to a left on E Santa Fe. Park on the south side of Santa Fe. The 1st tee is by the restroom.
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Linear Park? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- West Millbrook Park, Wichita KS USNo votes yet
- Garden Plain, Garden Plain KS USNo votes yet
- Cowskin Disc Golf Course, Colwich KS USNo votes yet
- Maize South Disc Golf Course, Wichita KS USNo votes yet
- Chisholm Trail School Disc Golf Course, Clearwater KS USNo votes yet
- Oak Park, Wichita KS US(2 votes)
- Herman Hill Park, Wichita KS US(4 votes)
- Riggs Park Disc Golf Course, Haysville KS USNo votes yet
- Riverlawn Christian Church, Wichita KS USNo votes yet
- Old Oaks Disc Golf Course, Haysville KS USNo votes yet