The Larry Silver Nine at John Bryan State Park
No votes yet
First 5 are in an open old growth tree area across from the first parking lot. The more technical Back 4 start just past the camp store back towards the park entrance (on the other side of road from the first 5). *March 2018 - Posts mark the back of the tees, bricks mark the front. #4 target can be reached by the path on the right.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Natural
Course Length: 2,418ft
Alternate Length: 2,265ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 0 | 300 - 400ft: 0 | Over 400ft: 0
Course Designer: Brandon Shearer, Scott Erke
From Yellow Springs: OH-343 east for 1 mile to a right on OH-370S. 1 mile to a right into the park. The course is directly across the street from the campground. #5 basket is on the left as you enter the park. 1st tee is a little further down the road.
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at The Larry Silver Nine at John Bryan State Park? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Mills Lawn Disc Golf Course, Yellow Springs OH USNo votes yet
- Cedarville University, Cedarville OH USNo votes yet
- Handyman Ace Hardware Disc Golf Course, Fairborn OH US(3 votes)
- Xenia Rotary Disc Golf Course, Xenia OH USNo votes yet
- Caesars Ford Park, Xenia OH USNo votes yet
- Hazy Shade Disc Golf Course, Springfield OH USNo votes yet
- Karohl Park Disc Golf Course, Beavercreek OH USNo votes yet
- Wittenberg University, Springfield OH US(1 vote)
- Wright Field Disc Golf Course, Wright-Patterson AFB OH USNo votes yet
- Greeneview High School, Jamestown OH USNo votes yet