LARPD Disc Golf Course
The Livermore Area Recreation & Park District's disc golf course is at the Ernie Rodrigues softball complex. It plays around 2 softball fields. There is a creek that comes in to play on #8. No smoking or alcohol allowed.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: Mach New II
Tee Type: Natural
Elevation: Slight Slope
Course Length: 2,449ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 5 | 300 - 400ft: 4 | Over 400ft: 0
Course Designer: Dan Meewis
580 Freeway; exit at N. Livermore Ave. Go south through downtown about 3 miles to the softball complex & course on the right just past Our Saviors Church. The 1st tee is in the parking lot by the restrooms.
Email: Dan Meewis #38043
Alt. Phone: 925-373-5731
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at LARPD Disc Golf Course ? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Old Ranch Park , San Ramon CA US(3 votes)
- Prewett Park, Antioch CA USNo votes yet
- Lake Chabot Disc Golf Course, Oakland CA US(2 votes)
- Chabot Park, San Leandro CA US(5 votes)
- Moraga Commons Park, Moraga CA US(3 votes)
- Walden Park Disc Golf Course, Walnut Creek CA US(3 votes)
- Kelley Park Disc Golf Course, San Jose CA US(4 votes)
- Gehringer Park Recreation Club, Concord CA USNo votes yet
- Coyote Creek Disc Golf Course at Hellyer Park, San Jose CA US(4 votes)
- Parque De La Raza Disc Golf Course, San Jose CA US(4 votes)