No votes yet
Open and flat. Bring map to navigate.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Grass
Course Length: 2,580ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 5 | 300 - 400ft: 4 | Over 400ft: 0
I-37 to Hwy 358/SPID, 4 miles to exit on Everhart Dr. Turn left and go 2 miles to a left on Alameda, then right on Coral Place. One block to park.
First Tee: (
Email: Mike Smith #18854
This course has no photos.
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
by apimarty on Nov 17, 2011 at 10:27pm
Great beginner course. Almost impossible to lose a disc. I have brought several people here to introduce them to our great sport.
Courses Close By
- Waldron Park Disc Golf Course, Corpus Christi TX USNo votes yet
- Live Oak Red, Ingleside TX US(2 votes)
- Live Oak Gold, Ingleside TX US(1 vote)
- West Guth Park, Corpus Christi TX US(2 votes)
- Billish Park, Corpus Christi TX USNo votes yet
- Port Aransas Disc Golf Course, Port Aransas TX USNo votes yet
- Dick Kleberg Park Disc Golf Course, Kingsville TX USNo votes yet
- Camp Zephyr Disc Golf, Sandia TX USNo votes yet
- Veterans Memorial Park, Beeville TX US(1 vote)
- Branch Nature Park, Goliad TX USNo votes yet