No votes yet
Billish Park (aka Gypsy Park) is a short 9 hole practice course. Fat and wide open with some protected baskets. No tee markers and some baskets in disrepair - bring the map.
Course Type: Practice
# Holes: 9
Target Type: Mach V
Tee Type: Natural
Course Length: 2,511ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 7 | 300 - 400ft: 2 | Over 400ft: 0
Course Designer: Dave Duhart
North Padre Island - turn right on Whitecap and then left on Gypsy. 1st tee is between the swings and the basketball court. Bring map to navigate this practice course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Billish Park? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
Displaying 1 - 10 of 10
- Waldron Park Disc Golf Course, Corpus Christi TX USNo votes yet
- Lamar Park, Corpus Christi TX USNo votes yet
- Live Oak Red, Ingleside TX US(2 votes)
- Live Oak Gold, Ingleside TX US(1 vote)
- Port Aransas Disc Golf Course, Port Aransas TX USNo votes yet
- West Guth Park, Corpus Christi TX US(2 votes)
- Dick Kleberg Park Disc Golf Course, Kingsville TX USNo votes yet
- Camp Zephyr Disc Golf, Sandia TX USNo votes yet
- Veterans Memorial Park, Beeville TX US(1 vote)
- Branch Nature Park, Goliad TX USNo votes yet