Lakeview at Indian Creek Camp
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
A course you need to play at least once, twice if you are fit enough. Fun course, lots of trees and plenty of elevation to play. Concrete tee pads. There are a few holes that are fairly open (6 and 15) but most are tightly wooded. The flow works pretty well and will only get better with more play. No real water threats unless you really fly or roll right on hole 5. This course was designed by the camp director and his son. Nice job for relative new players. Also, the Corp of Engineers prevents clearing out very much which contributes to the number of trees. As mentioned above, the course is closed on Saturdays and typically from 1 Jun - 1 Sep. Please call ahead for permission. NOTE: this is a church camp and no alcohol, tobacco, drugs, or inappropriate language will be tolerated. You will be asked to leave if you don't follow these rules. Don't ruin the chance to play a very challenging course.
Courses Close By
- Burde Ridge, Woodbury TN US(1 vote)
- Cane Creek Park, Cookeville TN USNo votes yet
- Tennessee Tech Disc Golf Course, Cookeville TN USNo votes yet
- Church On The Hill Disc Golf Course, Algood TN USNo votes yet
- Cedars of Lebanon State Park, Lebanon TN US(6 votes)
- Pepper Branch Park, McMinnville TN US(1 vote)
- Sharp Springs Disc Golf Course, Smyrna TN US(3 votes)
- Mundy Park, Mt Juliet TN US(2 votes)
- Barfield Crescent Park, Murfreesboro TN US(2 votes)
- Ethan Page Park Disc Golf Course, Mt. Juliet TN USNo votes yet