Lakers Disc Golf Course
No votes yet
Short, fun and open course near the lake. Wheelchair friendly. Adjoining park has many other activities.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Natural
Foliage: Mixed - Trees/Open
Cart Friendly: Very
Course Length: 1,932ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 8 | 300 - 400ft: 1 | Over 400ft: 0
Course Designer: City of Vernon
From Hwy 97; go west on 25th Ave for 5km (3 miles) from Hwy 97 to Cummins Rd.. Course is on the right.
Email: Tyler Perrault #115491
This course has no photos.
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Lakers Disc Golf Course? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Naked Acres, Vernon BC CANo votes yet
- Fallow Ridge, Vernon BC CANo votes yet
- Knox Mountain Disc Golf Course, Kelowna BC CANo votes yet
- Myra Canyon Adventure Park, Kelowna BC CANo votes yet
- Three Blind Mice, Penticton BC CA(1 vote)
- Rose Hill - West, Kamloops BC CANo votes yet
- McArthur Island Disc Golf Course, Kamloops BC CANo votes yet
- Dick Hart Park, Kamloops BC CANo votes yet
- Copper Ridge Disc Golf Course, Logan Lake BC CANo votes yet
- Pine Tree Meadow, Lytton BC CANo votes yet