Lake Thunderbird Disc Golf Course
No votes yet
Lightly wooded private HOA course with some elevation and a few holes that play around the lake.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: Mach III
Tee Type: Natural
Cart Friendly: Not at all
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 0 | 300 - 400ft: 0 | Over 400ft: 0
From Putnam; IL-29 N for 1.2 miles to a left on Cty Rd 665 N. Go 2 miles to a right on Lake Thunderbird Rd. The park is 1.4 miles on the left. Park at the bottom of the park near the marina. This is where you will find hole #1.
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Lake Thunderbird Disc Golf Course? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Bureau County Metro Center, Princeton IL US(2 votes)
- Echo Bluff, Spring Valley IL US(2 votes)
- Johnsons Park Disc Golf Course, Lacon IL US(1 vote)
- Illinois Valley Community College Disc Golf Course, Oglesby IL US(3 votes)
- Baker Lake Park Disc Golf Course, Peru IL US(1 vote)
- Shore Acres Park, Chillicothe IL US(2 votes)
- Walnut Disc Golf Course, Walnut IL US(1 vote)
- Baker Park, Kewanee IL US(1 vote)
- Chautauqua Park, Kewanee IL US(1 vote)
- Mendota Lake, Mendota IL US(1 vote)