Lake Erie Islands Resort
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
This course was placed on a very small former par 3 golf course. All the holes are the same distance and there is no variety. The only challenge is keeping the disc out of the many small water hazards that make it inevitable that anyone without experience will lose a disc. so bad for amateurs and veterans. And finally the only way to get in is to pay $5 at the gate per person so if you are just trying to use the course it is so not worth it
Great fun course that requires precision distance to avoid the various OB's throughout the course. Unbelievable setting on a beautiful resort community.
Courses Close By
- East Harbor State Park Disc Golf Course, Lakeside-Marblehead OH US(1 vote)
- Walsh Park Disc Golf Course, Fremont OH US(2 votes)
- Veterans Park, Genoa OH USNo votes yet
- Osborn Metropark Disc Golf Course, Huron OH USNo votes yet
- Brentwood Park, Northwood OH USNo votes yet
- Rock Creek Run at Hedges Boyer Park, Tiffin OH US(1 vote)
- Meadowbrook Disc Golf Course, Bascom OH USNo votes yet
- Great Blue Heron, Norwalk OH US(1 vote)
- Woodlands Park, Perrysburg OH US(2 votes)
- Holiday Lakes Disc Golf Course, Willard OH USNo votes yet