East Harbor State Park Disc Golf Course
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
Played this course yesterday with three friends. We had a first time player up to an experienced player. It is a hard course, but very fair and we all enjoyed it. The tees are concrete and the front nine had great signs for distance and layout - the back nine did not have signs yet and we had to walk through a few holes to find the cage. Mostly played through the woods with great dog-legs.
The course is now 18 holes with 6 holes over 300 feet and 12 holes between 220 and 295 feet. 4 of the holes over 300 feet are actually just a few ft under 400 ft. The course is a well thought out technical course in which you will need all aspects of your game to navigate the course. Straight shots, hyzer shots, anhyzer shots, the whole gambit is needed. Tee signs are well marked and baskets are in new condition. Future improvements of teepads to concrete is being fund raised now.
Courses Close By
- Lake Erie Islands Resort, Port Clinton OH US(2 votes)
- Osborn Metropark Disc Golf Course, Huron OH USNo votes yet
- Walsh Park Disc Golf Course, Fremont OH US(2 votes)
- Great Blue Heron, Norwalk OH US(1 vote)
- Veterans Park, Genoa OH USNo votes yet
- Bacon Woods Disc Golf Course, Vermillion OH USNo votes yet
- Holiday Lakes Disc Golf Course, Willard OH USNo votes yet
- Willard City Park, Willard OH USNo votes yet
- Rock Creek Run at Hedges Boyer Park, Tiffin OH US(1 vote)
- Meadowbrook Disc Golf Course, Bascom OH USNo votes yet