Long and open with dual tees and multiple pin placements. A few trees, a lake and tricky winds. #7 is 700 ft.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: Mach V
Tee Type: Natural
Course Length: 2,910ft
Alternate Length: 3,677ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 1 | 300 - 400ft: 4 | Over 400ft: 4
I-80; exit 59 to Sidney. Continue Hwy 385 north to Alliance, turn left on Box Butte Ave., left on 18th St. Course is in NE part of town. 1st tee just west of parking lot.
First Tee: (
Parking Lot: (
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
by bigchiz on Jan 24, 2010 at 12:06pm
pro: two tees per hole, solid tee signs
con: natural tees, mostly open shots
Good place to work on your long game.
Courses Close By
- Chadron State Park, Chadron NE USNo votes yet
- Pioneer Legends Disc Golf Course at Riverside Park, Scottsbluff NE USNo votes yet
- Gering Disc Golf Course, Gering NE USNo votes yet
- Crawford Disc Golf Course, Crawford NE USNo votes yet
- Memorial Park, Chadron NE USNo votes yet
- Pioneer Park, Torrington WY USNo votes yet
- Deer Run Park Disc Golf Course, Sidney NE USNo votes yet
- Gotte Park Disc Golf Course, Kimball NE USNo votes yet
- La Grange Disc Golf Course, La Grange WY USNo votes yet
- Angostura Disc Golf Course, Hot Springs SD USNo votes yet