Kress Creek Farms Disc Golf Course
Overall this is a nice course with a good mix of distances and hole types. The front 9 are basically open fields with minor tree coverage. The back 9 are in the woods or have fairways bordered by high grass and marshlands. There are no open water hazards. Bug spray is recommended.
Pros: Tees are easy to find with wooden sign posts to direct the way.
Fairways are mowed and clean.
Course is clean and has many garbage cans on the course.
Cons: Dirt tee boxes instead of concrete pads.
Many of the posts at the tee boxes had torn or damaged details so you cannot see the layout, direction, distance or par.
Note: Beginners may have difficulty on the back 9 because many of the fairways are bordered by high grass and marshlands which is quite difficult to find discs in. Or have really good spotters.
Course looks great! Construction around the area makes it difficult to locate. Nice open rolling hills though out course. I really enjoyed playing here.
prepare for ticks. new course with good intentions but a poor design. starts strong and digresses. not cared for well, lack or trash cans, had a broken basket for a couple months. Requires less throws from your bag then other courses of this difficulty would. again prepare for ticks. take my advice and drive the extra fifteen to the links in geneva.
Courses Close By
- Horizon Park, Carol Stream IL USNo votes yet
- The Links at Wheeler Park, Geneva IL US(4 votes)
- Sunrise Park, Bartlett IL US(9 votes)
- Q Center Disc Golf Course, St. Charles IL USNo votes yet
- Maryknoll Disc Golf Course, Glen Ellyn IL US(2 votes)
- Four Lakes Recreation, Lisle IL US(3 votes)
- Springfield Park, Bloomingdale IL US(5 votes)
- Campton Hills, Saint Charles IL US(7 votes)
- Goose Lake Park, Roselle IL US(3 votes)
- West Main Park, Batavia IL US(3 votes)