No votes yet
A practice course with 2 concrete tees and 6 baskets (3 on the north end and 3 on the south end). You tee off from the north and throw to the south to basket 1. Tee off from the south and throw to the north to basket 2. Odd numbered baskets on the south end and even ones on the north end.
Course Type: Practice
# Holes: 6
Target Type: Mach III
Tee Type: Concrete
Cart Friendly: Very
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 0 | 300 - 400ft: 0 | Over 400ft: 0
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Kiwanis Park? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Frontier Park, Hays KS US(3 votes)
- Rolling Hills Park, Hays KS USNo votes yet
- SKY VU Disc Golf Course, Ellis KS US(1 vote)
- Grass Park, La Crosse KS USNo votes yet
- Plainville Township Lake, Plainville KS USNo votes yet
- Memorial Park, Russell KS USNo votes yet
- Ficken Field Disc Golf, Bison KS USNo votes yet
- Rolling Hills Disc Golf Course, Palco KS USNo votes yet
- Scout Park, Wakeeney KS USNo votes yet
- Bicentennial Park, Hoisington KS USNo votes yet