Kicking Horse Mountain Resort
No votes yet
The course overlooks the Columbia River Valley and Rocky Mountains. To access the course, purchase a Grizzly Bear Refuge ticket, Adventure Pass or use a Summer Seasons pass and ride the Catamount Chair to mid-station. The course features hole lengths from 154' to 302'.
Course Type: Seasonal
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Chainstar
Tee Type: Grass/Dirt
Elevation: Big Ski Hill
Foliage: Mixed - Trees/Open
Course Length: 3,880ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 17 | 300 - 400ft: 1 | Over 400ft: 0
Parking Lot: (
This course has no photos.
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Kicking Horse Mountain Resort? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Disc Golf Golden, Golden BC CANo votes yet
- Go Organic Sports Ranch, Parson BC CA(1 vote)
- David Thompson Resort & Campground, Nordegg AB CANo votes yet
- Canmore Nordic Centre, Canmore AB CA(1 vote)
- Three Sisters, Canmore AB CANo votes yet
- Aspen Meadows - West, Sundre AB CANo votes yet
- Aspen Meadows - East, Sundre AB CANo votes yet
- 22 Birdwalk, Sundre AB CANo votes yet
- Cochrane Disc Golf Course, Cochrane AB CANo votes yet
- Raven Springs Disc Golf Course, Caroline AB CANo votes yet