No votes yet
Fairly flat with an interesting use of recycled materials. The Kibbutz has a very strong environmental program including workshops.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: Baskets
Tee Type: Mixed
Elevation: Slight Slope
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 0 | 300 - 400ft: 0 | Over 400ft: 0
Course Designer: Mike Kaplin and James Beasley
Bus 390 from Tel Aviv every 90 minutes, 4 hours & 20 minutes; or 397 from Beersheba every 60-90 minutes, 2 hours 50 minutes; or 444 from Jerusalem every 3 hours, 4 hours.
Parking Lot: (
Email: Mike Kaplin
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Kibbutz Lotan? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Park Eshkol Disc Golf, Habsor ILNo votes yet
- HaKaktusim (Cactus) Garden, Tel Aviv ILNo votes yet
- Incirlik Disc Golf Course, Incirlik Air Base TRNo votes yet
- Abqaiq Saudi Aramco, Abqaiq SANo votes yet
- Al Udeid, Al Udeid QA(1 vote)
- DiscGolfPark Vyškov, Vyškov CZNo votes yet
- DiscGolfPark Transylvania, Budureasa RONo votes yet
- Assosa Disc Golf Course, Assosa ETNo votes yet
- Word of Life Hungary Disc Golf Course, Tóalmás HUNo votes yet
- Sportliget, Budapest HU(1 vote)