Kerr Station Park
This is a very family friendly course in an active city park. The park and course are well maintained and mowed at least weekly. There is a stocked fishing pond beside the course that has a very nice jogging trail around it. While this park is active, there is minimal conflict with other park users being in the way of the course, and when others walk through, it only takes a minute before play can continue.
The course itself has 1-4 mature trees on most holes, but is very forgiving to errant shots. It is a great course for beginners and fun for more experienced players. As most holes are under 300 feet, there are many ace opportunities for the experienced player, but also presents the perfect location to practice those approach shots and putters. The water comes into play on 3-4 holes, but should not be a significant factor.
Courses Close By
- Dupree Park, Jacksonville AR USNo votes yet
- Pine Valley Golf Course, Sherwood AR USNo votes yet
- Burns Park - Red, North Little Rock AR USNo votes yet
- Burns Park - Blue, North Little Rock AR USNo votes yet
- Reservoir Park Disc Golf Course, Little Rock AR USNo votes yet
- Industrial Park, Searcy AR USNo votes yet
- Harding University, Searcy AR US(1 vote)
- Bear Trail Disc Golf Course, Conway AR US(1 vote)
- Hindman Park, Little Rock AR USNo votes yet
- Greenbrier Disc Golf Course, Greenbrier AR USNo votes yet