No votes yet
Short (some very short) holes with some trees and water in play. Undeveloped tees - bring the map.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Grass
Cart Friendly: Very
Course Length: 1,485ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 0 | 300 - 400ft: 0 | Over 400ft: 0
US-80; turn left onto N Cambell Ave, then right on Van Horne Ave to a left on Cedarwood Dr. Park is on the left.
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Jaycee Park? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- The First Tee of the Lowcountry Disc Golf Course, Hilton Head Island SC USNo votes yet
- Hover Links, Hilton Head Island SC US(1 vote)
- Tom Triplett Disc Golf Course, Pooler GA US(4 votes)
- The Sarge at Sergeant Jasper Park, Hardeeville SC US(1 vote)
- Lost Woods at Pooler Recreation Complex, Pooler GA US(1 vote)
- One Savior Church, Guyton GA US(1 vote)
- The Eagles Nest at James Brown Park, Hinesville GA USNo votes yet
- Bryant Commons Disc Golf Course, Hinesville GA USNo votes yet
- Night Heron Park Disc Golf Course, Kiawah Island SC US(1 vote)
- Mullet Hall, John's Island SC USNo votes yet