Jay Reynolds Park
No votes yet
A flat, relatively open course with multiple pin placements. A busy walking path runs throughout the park. #9-12 are located to the east of the park - across Opdyke St.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Prodigy Disc T1
Tee Type: Concrete
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 0 | 300 - 400ft: 0 | Over 400ft: 0
Course Designer: Joe Ledford, David Hanna, and Eric Savage
From I-40; exit 308. Go north into Sallisaw. Take the first right - on Ruth Ave. Go east - Ruth becomes Iola Ave. at Walnut St. Continue east to a left on Locust St. The parking lot is at the end of the block. 1st tee is just to the west of the parking lot.
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Jay Reynolds Park? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Tenkiller State Park, Vian OK USNo votes yet
- Marval Resort Park, Gore OK USNo votes yet
- Fin and Feather Family Resort, Gore OK USNo votes yet
- Cherokee Landing State Park, Park Hill OK USNo votes yet
- Fairview Elementary School, Fort Smith AR USNo votes yet
- Ramsey Jr. High School, Fort Smith AR USNo votes yet
- Tilles Park, Fort Smith AR USNo votes yet
- Royce Park Disc Golf Course, Stigler OK USNo votes yet
- Trinity Junior High Disc Golf, Fort Smith AR USNo votes yet
- Eagle's Nest, Van Buren AR USNo votes yet