James L. Whitten Center
No votes yet
Public course along the Tombigbee waterway.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Baskets
Tee Type: Natural
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 0 | 300 - 400ft: 0 | Over 400ft: 0
I-22; exit 104. Go north off the exit and make a left onto the Access Rd. Keep going for 4.2 miles to a left into the Fulton Recreation Area boat launch area. !st tee is at the SE corner of the parking lot near the sign for the hiking trails.
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at James L. Whitten Center? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- ICC Indian Disc Golf Course, Fulton MS USNo votes yet
- Tombigbee State Park - 2, Tupelo MS USNo votes yet
- Tombigbee State Park - 1, Tupelo MS US(1 vote)
- Veteran's Park - Thunderchief, Tupelo MS USNo votes yet
- Veteran's Park - Original, Tupelo MS US(2 votes)
- Veteran's Park - Music Bend, Tupelo MS USNo votes yet
- Freedom Hills Disc Golf Course, Red Bay AL USNo votes yet
- Ballard Disc Golf Course, Tupelo MS US(1 vote)
- Panther Prowl Disc Golf Course, Amory MS USNo votes yet
- Harrisburg Baptist Church Disc Golf Course, Tupelo MS USNo votes yet