Jackson Hole Mountain Resort Disc Golf Course
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
very nice course A workout to play with all the up and down the resort Tee boxes are the only bad about the course Lots of other activities on the property so have to watch out for bikes and hikers Great course for both beginners and advanced players
This course is lots of uphill walking and was exhausting after a full day of hiking in the park. That could have affected my game. Definitely need to use a spotter on the forested holes because we lost 2 discs in this park. The map and signs are pretty clear. The first hole is to the left of the Bridger gondola right next to the portable bathrooms. Logged 2.5 miles walking it.
Beautiful setting on a ski hill. Very difficult to find some
tees due to no markings on tees or baskets.
Courses Close By
- Grand Targhee Resort, Alta WY USNo votes yet
- Teton Valley Disc Golf Course, Driggs ID US(3 votes)
- Togwotee Disc Golf Course, Moran WY USNo votes yet
- Nature Park, Rexburg ID USNo votes yet
- Beaver Dick Disc Golf Course, Rexburg ID USNo votes yet
- Eagle Point Park, Ammon ID USNo votes yet
- Woodland Hills, Ammon ID US(1 vote)
- McCowin Park Disc Golf Course, Ammon ID USNo votes yet
- College of Eastern Idaho, Idaho Falls ID USNo votes yet
- Dubois Town Park, Dubois WY USNo votes yet