J. Frank Wilson Memorial Park
No votes yet
Short and sweet. Mostly wooded with good use of terrain and natural obstacles. Gravel tees with landscaping timbers.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Gravel
Elevation: Mostly Hilly
Foliage: Mixed - Trees/Open
Course Length: 3,831ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 17 | 300 - 400ft: 1 | Over 400ft: 0
Course Designer: Andy Greene
From 220 Bus.; Turn on Starling Ave. to end, right on E. Church St., through light to park on right. From 58W in Martinsville City; left on Booker Rd. (Papa John's). Park straight ahead at stop sign. Park on street near entrance.
First Tee: (
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at J. Frank Wilson Memorial Park? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Sontag Disc Golf Course, Rocky Mount VA USNo votes yet
- Ferrum College Disc Golf, Ferrum VA USNo votes yet
- Ballou Park Disc Golf Course #2, Danville VA US(4 votes)
- Arsenal at Southern Hills, Danville VA USNo votes yet
- Ballou Park Disc Golf Course #1, Danville VA US(3 votes)
- Lake's Edge, Reidsville NC US(3 votes)
- The Disc Golf Course at Primland, Meadows of Dan VA USNo votes yet
- Haw River State Park Nature Trail Disc Golf, Browns Summit NC USNo votes yet
- Stokesdale Town Park, Stokesdale NC US(1 vote)
- The Rock at Stonewall, Germanton NC US(1 vote)