Iron Mountain City Park
No votes yet
Flight paths feature challenging lines over a variety of terrain: flat; undulating; slightly-downhill; slightly uphill; moderately downhill; and over bowls, or depressions. Good mix of straight, right-turning, and left-turning flights. 4 scenic, elevated tees add to the fun. 5' x 10' Linear Rubber tees mean sure footing. Laminated POV photos at each tee. Directional signage throughout. There is a 19th practice basket near the 1st tee. Playgrounds, picnic areas, practice fields and a deer enclosure in the park near the course. Bring the family!
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: DISCatcher Pro
Tee Type: Rubber
Elevation: 50/50 Flat/Hills
Foliage: Mixed - Trees/Open
Course Length: 6,400ft
Alternate Length: 6,400ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 17 | 300 - 400ft: 1 | Over 400ft: 0
Course Designer: Eric M. Willman
In Iron Mountain City Park. The main park entrance is at the intersection of West A St and Harding Ave. Enter the park and follow signs to course.
Email: Eric Willman #71434
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Iron Mountain City Park? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Florence Disc Golf Course, Florence WI USNo votes yet
- Keyes Peak Disc Golf, Florence WI US(1 vote)
- The Tailings, Iron River MI US(1 vote)
- Crivitz Disc Golf Course, Crivitz WI USNo votes yet
- Pioneer Trail Park, Gladstone MI US(1 vote)
- Sawyer Disc Golf Course, Gwinn MI USNo votes yet
- Ludington Park, Escanaba MI USNo votes yet
- North Bluff Disc Golf Course, Gladstone MI USNo votes yet
- Silver Birch Ranch, White Lake WI USNo votes yet
- Coleman Tower Park, Coleman WI USNo votes yet