North Bluff Disc Golf Course
No votes yet
*Nov 2018 - still under construction. #1-23 are playable.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 27
Target Type: Dynamic Discs Veteran
Tee Type: Concrete
Elevation: 50/50 Flat/Hills
Foliage: Mixed - Trees/Open
Cart Friendly: Very
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 0 | 300 - 400ft: 0 | Over 400ft: 0
Course Designer: Eric McCabe
From Gladstone; At the US-2 / 41 / M-35 intersection take M-35 north 0.8 mile. At the top of the bluff turn right on North Bluff Dr. Go past the ball fields and turn left at the ski trail parking sign. 1st tee on the right, parking on the left.
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at North Bluff Disc Golf Course? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Pioneer Trail Park, Gladstone MI US(1 vote)
- Ludington Park, Escanaba MI USNo votes yet
- Sawyer Disc Golf Course, Gwinn MI USNo votes yet
- Norway Mountain - Main Course, Norway MI USNo votes yet
- Silver Creek Disc Golf Course, Harvey MI USNo votes yet
- Sister Bay Sports Complex, Sister Bay WI USNo votes yet
- Iron Mountain City Park, Iron Mountain MI USNo votes yet
- Marquette Alternative High School, Marquette MI USNo votes yet
- Powder Mill Disc Golf, Marquette MI USNo votes yet
- Old Town Disc Golf Course, Negaunee MI USNo votes yet