Good length on old industrial terrain. Interesting art pieces on the course - some of them come into play - see notes below. Notes: #1: disc must in the circle of stones on the sand. #4: Mandatory gateway! You must play through it. #12: Must play through the most narrow steel constructions on the left. #14: Must play through the steel square directly in front of the tee.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Baskets
Tee Type: Natural
Elevation: Some Low Hills
Course Length: 4,918ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 13 | 300 - 400ft: 4 | Over 400ft: 1
Park next to the restroom or on the street.
by Marc Brückner 86302 on Nov 29, 2018 at 11:27am
The best course in the area. There is a nice mix of short and long tracks. The industrial charm makes the whole thing even more beautiful.
Courses Close By
- Heywood Park, Peine DE(1 vote)
- Lengede Disc Golf Course at Seilbahnberg, Lengede DENo votes yet
- Salzgittersee Insel, Salzgitter-Lebenstedt DENo votes yet
- Braunschweig Westpark, Braunschweig DENo votes yet
- Drispenstedt, Hildesheim DENo votes yet
- Bürgerpark DiscGolfPark, Braunschweig DENo votes yet
- Lessing Gymnasium, Braunschweig DENo votes yet
- Seeliger Park, Wolfenbüttel DENo votes yet
- Gutspark Linden, Wolfenbüttel DENo votes yet
- Roderbruch Nord, Hannover DE(1 vote)