No votes yet
In an old park. Crossing fairways design (bring the map to navigate this course). #2 plays across a lake and #6 is alongside a canal. The course map has a layout of dual tees to make 18 holes.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: Baskets
Tee Type: Natural
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 0 | 300 - 400ft: 0 | Over 400ft: 0
From Braunschweig; take the A395 south to Exit 4 and follow B79 for 4.4km to a left on Friederich-Wilhelm-Strasse/B79 ("Jägermeister"). Take the next right to Hornburg/Friedrich-Wilhelm-Strasse. Go 2.3km to the course in the park on the right just before the RR crossing. Go through the gate to the 1st tee 100m to the right.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Gutspark Linden? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Seeliger Park, Wolfenbüttel DENo votes yet
- Bürgerpark DiscGolfPark, Braunschweig DENo votes yet
- Braunschweig Westpark, Braunschweig DENo votes yet
- Lengede Disc Golf Course at Seilbahnberg, Lengede DENo votes yet
- Salzgittersee Insel, Salzgitter-Lebenstedt DENo votes yet
- Lessing Gymnasium, Braunschweig DENo votes yet
- Ilseder Hütte, Ilsede DE(1 vote)
- Schöningen Disc Golf Course, Schoeningen DENo votes yet
- Heywood Park, Peine DE(1 vote)
- Piepenbrink Park, Helmstedt DENo votes yet