Excellent course! well designed, through the woods, with great blind shots and some good elevation changes. Not the easiest to figure out when playing for the first time, but the layout is fairly intuitive upon further play. I very much enjoyed this course, and there's a pro-shop on the premises. Also, it's not the easiest course to locate, but worth it once you find it!
Beautiful course. Private and well cared for. Hilly woods yet beginner friendly. Love this place.
Beautiful course with lots of elevation changes, top quality pins and fair fairways. Two par 5 holes and a few par 4's. One hole is 700 feet down a big hill. Gorgeous piece of land in the foothills of the Adirondacks, way away from the rat race. Equally balanced righty and lefty course, with no pinball machine "poke and hope" holes.
Courses Close By
- Saratoga Spa State Park, Saratoga Springs NY US(1 vote)
- Blatnick Park, Niskayuna NY US(1 vote)
- Central Park, Schenectady NY USNo votes yet
- Thacher Park Disc Golf Course, Voorheesville NY USNo votes yet
- Oak Mountain, Speculator NY USNo votes yet
- Colonial Acres Golf Club, Glenmont NY USNo votes yet
- Joralemon Park Disc Golf Course, Ravena NY US(2 votes)
- Willow Park, Bennington VT USNo votes yet
- Stone Bridge and Caves Disc Golf Course, Pottersville NY USNo votes yet
- The Hatchery, Greenville NY US(1 vote)