No votes yet
Beginner friendly course - built around a school with 6 short holes. There are a few rocks that the disc can hit.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 6
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Mixed
Foliage: Mixed - Trees/Open
Course Length: 1,024ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 6 | 300 - 400ft: 0 | Over 400ft: 0
Course Designer: Espen Møkkelgjerd
Around Hvaler grade school. Take Road 108 and take the first turn left if coming from south when you enter Vesterøy.
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Hvaler DiscGolfPark? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Onsøy Discgolf Arena, Fredrikstad NONo votes yet
- Dafto Feriecenter, Strömstad SENo votes yet
- Rødsparken, Halden NONo votes yet
- Bjerkøy Frisbeegolfbane, Nøtterøy NONo votes yet
- Knattholmen, Sandefjord NONo votes yet
- Tønsberg Frisbeegolfbane, Tønsberg NONo votes yet
- Vear Disc Golf Course, Vear NONo votes yet
- Bugården, Sandefjord NONo votes yet
- Fagerli Skjenepark, Larvik NONo votes yet
- Ranebo, Tanumshede SENo votes yet