I've been going to this course for years. It is one of the oldest courses in the state and is beautifully maintained. (Mowed greens, bathrooms, picnic area, playground, dog park, bike and walking trails) Alot of the holes are short but it's a feel good course that allows you to brush up on your short game and place you can bring the whole family!
This course was built when disc golf was in its infancy, before all the new plastic, long drivers and before it even became a professional sport. Come play this beautiful course and leave feeling good about your game and how the sport has grown!
More to this course than Untested Virtue would have you believe. There are several holes on which you must navigate through beautiful old hardwoods. It is, I'm told, the oldest existing course in the state. It is a fairly easy course on which to break par and is a red tee type layout. I played in The State Games Tournament two years in a row a few years back, finishing one stroke off the lead both times. Won the Silver Medal the first time; won nothing the second time, as four players tied for first.
Short, wide open course. Sparse trees, lots of open grassland. Geared specifically toward beginners. Not much to say here, other than I wish it were better marked. A good player should be able to shoot under par using only a putter.
Courses Close By
- The Rock at Stonewall, Germanton NC US(1 vote)
- Re3 Disc Golf Course, Kernersville NC USNo votes yet
- Bethel Disc Golf Course, Winston-Salem NC USNo votes yet
- The Patriot Disc Golf Course at Triad Park, Kernersville NC US(2 votes)
- Stokesdale Town Park, Stokesdale NC US(1 vote)
- Shoals Disc Golf Course, Pinnacle NC USNo votes yet
- Armfield Civic Center, Pilot Mountain NC USNo votes yet
- Johnson Street Park, High Point NC US(6 votes)
- Borrowed Time Disc Golf Course, Yadkinville NC USNo votes yet
- Guilford Meadows, Greensboro NC US(2 votes)