Honey Creek Disc Golf Course
No votes yet
Episcopal Church of GA retreat and youth camp. Big Spanish Oaks and a salt water river. $2/round or $5/day. Several tee posts have fallen down, and hole maps with distances faded away within a year of installation, but most holes are straight ahead.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Grass/Dirt
Foliage: Mixed - Trees/Open
Course Length: 4,638ft
Alternate Length: 6,439ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 16 | 300 - 400ft: 1 | Over 400ft: 1
Course Designer: Toad McReynolds
Exit I-95 and turn east from exit 26. You will be traveling on Dover Bluff Road. Drive 4.9 miles to a left on Georgia Episcopal Center Drive. 0.6 miles to just before the road dead ends, turn left again to enter the 100+ acre grounds of Honey Creek. Unless specified otherwise by signage on the site at the time of your event, check in is at the lodge lobby on the left. Red donation box close to 1st tee.
Parking Lot: (
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Honey Creek Disc Golf Course? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
Displaying 1 - 10 of 10
- Gascoigne Park Disc Golf Course, St. Simons Island GA US(2 votes)
- Pirate Pointe Disc Golf Course , Fernandina Beach FL USNo votes yet
- Ed Austin Park (Fore Palms Disc Golf Course), Jacksonville FL US(4 votes)
- Kathryn Abby Hanna Park, Atlantic Beach FL US(1 vote)
- Springfield Disc Golf Course at Klutho Park, Jacksonville FL USNo votes yet
- Waycross College, Waycross GA USNo votes yet
- Trinity Baptist College - Red, Jacksonville FL US(1 vote)
- Trinity Baptist College - White, Jacksonville FL USNo votes yet
- The Eagles Nest at James Brown Park, Hinesville GA USNo votes yet
- New World Disc Golf at Cecil Field, Jacksonville FL US(2 votes)