Kathryn Abbey Hanna Park
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
I enjoyed this course, It kinda felt like I was playing in a jungle. It was pretty narrow through and through. There weren't any par ratings, so I just assumed par 3 for all of them.
I ended in the brush quite often, and there is lots of it. Keep a lookout for spider webs, they are everywhere. I saw a colorful spider in there about the size of my palm just about where the disc landed.
I give this course a 2 rating because I didn't get to use my driver and there really wasn't much diversity in the round. It was essentially straight runs through jungle foliage. Nevertheless I think its worth a play. There is also a nice beach nearby to enjoy after the rounds.
Courses Close By
- Ed Austin Park (Fore Palms Disc Golf Course), Jacksonville FL US(4 votes)
- Springfield Disc Golf Course at Klutho Park, Jacksonville FL US(1 vote)
- Pirate Pointe Disc Golf Course , Fernandina Beach FL USNo votes yet
- Trinity Baptist College - Red, Jacksonville FL US(1 vote)
- Trinity Baptist College - White, Jacksonville FL USNo votes yet
- New World Disc Golf at Cecil Field, Jacksonville FL US(2 votes)
- Ronnie Van Zant Memorial, Green Cove Springs FL US(4 votes)
- Camden Disc Golf at Gum Branch Disc Golf Park, Kingsland GA USNo votes yet
- Moccasin Creek Disc Golf Course, Elkton FL US(2 votes)
- Honey Creek Disc Golf Course, Waverly GA USNo votes yet