No votes yet
A short course with some very open holes geared to new and younger players. Lots of pedestrian traffic. Discs can be borrowed from the Orillia Public Library.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Grass
Elevation: Slight Slope
Course Length: 2,209ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 7 | 300 - 400ft: 2 | Over 400ft: 0
On land that lies between Homewood Ave. to the north and Mary St. to the south. The park is accessible on the west side via Woodside Dr., from the north via Homewood Ave. and the east via Allan St.
Parking Lot: (
This course has no photos.
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Homewood Park? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Hardwood Ski and Bike, Oro Station ON CANo votes yet
- Sandy Hollow Disc Golf Park, Barrie ON CANo votes yet
- Little Lake Disc Golf Course, Midland ON CANo votes yet
- Bexley Golf Centre, Kirkfield ON CANo votes yet
- Toronto North Cookstown KOA, Cookstown ON CANo votes yet
- St. Dominic Catholic Secondary School, Bracebridge ON CANo votes yet
- Dads of Muskoka Disc Golf at Verena Acres, Bracebridge ON CA(1 vote)
- Optimist Disc Golf Course, Lindsay ON CANo votes yet
- The Highlands, Duntroon ON CANo votes yet
- Ontario Pioneer Camp - Boys Camp, Port Sydney ON CANo votes yet