Hardwood Ski and Bike
No votes yet
A mix of holes in the open and holes that use ski trails in the woods. Every shot required - dogleg holes in both directions. Plenty of elevation - especially on the woods holes. The signature 8th hole is a 542' par 5 from an elevated tee (see Lake Simcoe in the distance). On the property of Hardwood Ski and Bike - a cross country ski and snowshoe area in the winter. Course open from May 1st to Oct 31st.
Course Type: Seasonal
# Holes: 18
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Dirt
Elevation: 50/50 Flat/Hills
Course Length: 4,861ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 14 | 300 - 400ft: 1 | Over 400ft: 1
Course Designer: Jack Sasseville/Dave Kelly
1 hour north of Toronto. Take the 400 Hwy past Barrie to exit #111 - Forbes Rd/Simcoe Rd 11. Follow Simcoe Rd 11 (Old Barrie Rd) for 6 km. Hardwood is on the left just before the 6th line.
Email: Jack Sasseville
Alt. Phone: (705) 487-3775
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Hardwood Ski and Bike? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
Displaying 1 - 10 of 10
- Homewood Park, Orillia ON CANo votes yet
- Sandy Hollow Disc Golf Park, Barrie ON CANo votes yet
- Little Lake Disc Golf Course, Midland ON CANo votes yet
- Toronto North Cookstown KOA, Cookstown ON CANo votes yet
- Bexley Golf Centre, Kirkfield ON CANo votes yet
- T.N.T. Disc Golf Course, Tottenham ON CANo votes yet
- St. Dominic Catholic Secondary School, Bracebridge ON CANo votes yet
- Dads of Muskoka Disc Golf at Verena Acres, Bracebridge ON CANo votes yet
- Optimist Disc Golf Course, Lindsay ON CANo votes yet
- Cartwright Fields Disc Golf Course, Nestleton ON CANo votes yet