Hobbs Farm Park
No votes yet
Plays by marshland and through open fields and forests beside the Little Tallapoosa River.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Prodigy Disc T1
Tee Type: Concrete
Foliage: Mixed - Trees/Open
Course Length: 8,579ft
Alternate Length: 7,469ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 5 | 300 - 400ft: 3 | Over 400ft: 10
Course Designer: John Houck
I-20; exit 11. Go south towards Carrollton on US-27 for 8.1 miles to a left on Rome St. followed by a left into the park shortly after. 1st tee at the far end of the Grace Covenant Church parking lot.
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Hobbs Farm Park? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
Displaying 1 - 10 of 10
- University of West Georgia, Carrollton GA US(2 votes)
- Flyboy Aviation, Whitesburg GA US(2 votes)
- Hunter Memorial Park, Douglasville GA USNo votes yet
- White Oak Park, Dallas GA US(4 votes)
- Boundary Waters - One, Douglasville GA USNo votes yet
- Boundary Waters - Two, Douglasville GA USNo votes yet
- Deer Lick Park, Douglasville GA US(2 votes)
- Frog Rock Park, Austell GA US(1 vote)
- Lake Point Park, Heflin AL US(2 votes)
- Village Green, Peachtree City GA US(1 vote)