10 hole object course (bring the map) at the hilltop park behind City Hall. Best played with a spotter (4 blind tee shots). Surrounded by walking paths - be observant.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 10
Target Type: Object
Tee Type: Mixed
Elevation: Slight Slope
Course Length: 2,540ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 7 | 300 - 400ft: 3 | Over 400ft: 0
Course Designer: Josh McCabe
The big roundabout in Yeochon is directly in front of the City Hall building. Behind the City Hall building there is a park on top of a hill.
Parking Lot: (
Email: Josh McCabe
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
by Josh_mccabe84 on Apr 20, 2017 at 10:56am
Played it..? I made it haha its awesome. Short but sweet. Lots of technical shots. But lots of short fun holes.
Courses Close By
- Sea Side, Yeocheon 46 KR(1 vote)
- Grassy Hut, Yeocheon 46 KR(1 vote)
- Yulha Physical Education Park, Gimhae 48 KRNo votes yet
- Daegu Environment & Resources Park, Daegu KR(1 vote)
- Shilla Forest Park, Gyeongju 47 KRNo votes yet
- Windy Hill, Naa ri 47 KRNo votes yet
- Guryongpo Mountain Course, Guryongpo 41 KRNo votes yet
- Beacon Hill at Camp Humphreys, Anjeong-ri KR(1 vote)
- Youngwall, Yeongwol-gun 42 KRNo votes yet
- NGP Uminonakamichi Kaihin - Seaside Park, Fukuoka-Kyushu JPNo votes yet